As having finished my Houston mystery I did a quick quilt top for a donation quilt for Marin Cat Connection. It's from the pattern "Just Can't Cut It". I got it done in one evening. I'm posting a picture more for show and tell as it was only on my design wall for a very short time. This is the fabric before I cut it up and the next picture is the top. As I did not have enough for the border I left it off. Besides, the quilt was getting to be a bit big.
For design wall Monday, I have the first row of a quilt. As I had cut the corners to use another pattern that didn't work. I regrouped and making this instead. I'll add a border or two and have a cute baby quilt when I need one. This is what the quilt looks like all finished. It's a nice baby quilt. The best part is both these tops were done from my stash. Plus I have backs to go with both!