Monday, January 24, 2011

Design Wall Monday

It's still Monday night in California so I am not late. I have several things on it. More of the blocks for the wagon wheel quilt. After finding an error in the pattern, I put it into EQ7 and decided it will look ok just the colors will be backwards. As the pattern is from a 1997 magazine not much I could do about it. As I can not wait to see what it look was going to look like I actually sewed the top two blocks together but not the bottom two blocks. The original pattern has the colors reversed.The other block on my design wall is for a quiltlet for San Francisco Quilt Guild. They are suppose to be 8x8. Still need to quilt it and add the ties. I'm suppose to get together with a couple of quilting buddies to work on them so I'm waiting to finish it.

2 comments: