Monday, July 11, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I can not believe I have something different on my design wall. This pattern is something I've wanted to make for a while. When Judy over at Patchwork Times post her monochromatic challenge for July it was blue. I figured this would be perfect to do it blues. The pattern I am using is Simple Tricks by Laura Nownes and Diane McClun. Laura is going to be our speaker at next months quilt guilt so my goal is to have the top completed. It worked on it last night and it should be quick. I also know someone who is having a baby boy in August so this quilt will go to him.

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to do a Card Trick block! No triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to really look at this to see that yes, it is card trick -- with it's own trick. Nifty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THose blocks look cool! Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete