Okay I realize it's Tuesday but I was busy yesterday and didn't get this posted. I've been working on class samples and trying to get a top done I started a while ago. Progress has been made on my Nine Patch and Snowball and the Disappearing Nine Patch. The Class sample is done and to the quilt store.
The one on the left are the first 4 rows of the nine patch and snow ball, the middle one is 3 blocks sewn together of the disappearing 9 patch and the next one is a start of another disappearing 9 patch sewn as a class sample.
This is the finished product of the class sample. It's done with a charm pack and 1 yard of dimples.