Monday, September 6, 2010

Design Wall Monday


Haven't had much to show on design wall Monday for a few weeks as I did some quick quilts. I thought I'd post pictures of them and what is on my design wall for today. The red, white and blue quilt is for my Aunt. My Uncle recently passed away and this is in honor of him being in Korea years ago. At the funeral, there was 2 honor guards and taps was played. I could tell his service time was important to her so I made this in these colors for that.

The next three tops are donation tops. I try to make a donation top every other month. Some one had a link to this pattern from Maryquilts.com. The pattern is called Quick Strippie and it sure is.









For this weeks design wall Monday, I have the beginning of a Halloween quilt. I bought the kit years ago and as I am trying to really use my stash this year I pulled it out. Got it all cut out and even started. This the pile of fabric before I started cutting and the second photo is it all cut out with the center panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment