Monday, January 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday

This is one of my first quilts I made over 10 years ago. It is on my design wall so I could take a picture of if. I was the newsletter editor for my old quilt guild and this was a mystery quilt I'd put in the newsletter. I did it a few months before and after the renewal of dues so if someone one wanted to finish the quilt they needed to renew their dues. Not sure if it worked or not.



As I did not report my Stash Busting yesterday, I thought I'd combine the two. More for my records than anything else. Still going down.

Used this Week: 6.25 yards
Used year to Date: 58.25 yards
Added this Week: 3.75 yards
Added Year to Date: 5.75 yards
Net Used for 2012: 52.75 yards

1 comment:

  1. Are you in the process of documenting all your quilts?

    Great stash busting for it just being week 4!

    ReplyDelete