Monday, January 30, 2012

Design Wall Monday

This pass weekend I taught the Lil' Twister class at my local quilt store. It was the first class of the year for me and I had nine students sign up. The best part everyone showed and enjoyed it. For one person taking the class it was her first quilt class. I told her I was honored as I was.

I had a a charm pack of Valentine looking fabric so I made yet another example. I do not need it I ask my quilting friend to quilt it so we donate it to your guild's monthly mini. These are pictures of the various stages of the top being made. I can not believe I forgot to take a picture of the top completed. I will have to make sure I ask my friend to take one and then again after it's quilted.





3 comments:

  1. So sweet, and just in time for "V" day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute twister! Love all the valentine fabrics!

    Love from Indiana! ~bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is too cute!! How mini does that turn out?

    ReplyDelete