Monday, December 20, 2010

Design Wall Monday

It's Monday night and I kept thinking all day to post my progress on my Storm at Sea. I was about to wrap some gifts and said no do this first. So here it is. Still need to attach the bottom three rows together and figure out the borders. maybe this week I can finish it.

I also am posting a quilt I made for
someone that just needed a quilt. I have never met her but know her Dad. The pattern is modified from a pattern I saw in a resent magazine. The main fabric is butterflies. I got a wonderful thank you card in today's mail. Just made my day.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to get a thanks for all your work. It makes all those quilts that you don't hear back from (when you make donation quilts) worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like making and giving quilts, especially when you know that the person giving it really needs a warm hug. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How kind of you to make her a quilt... and she also responded with a written thank you. Storm at Sea is coming along.

    ReplyDelete