Tuesday, December 21, 2010

UFO Challenge 2011

As I write this out I am thinking why am I going to sign up for the UFO challenge at Patchwork Times. Maybe because everyone else was? Well I do not need to always do what everyone else does. This past year has been my UFO challenge year and I'm down to three. To me a top is no longer a UFO once it's been completed into a quilt top. I have separate categories in my data base for the next stages in the tops life and this system works for me. In going through my list, I only have three UFO's, three that have been cut out and ready to start, eight to be quilted, six at the quilter and three that needs the binding on. The ones to be quilted need backs and I am in no rush to be quilted. So I do not think I need to join and will plug along my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment