Sunday, December 12, 2010

Long time counting

It's been a while that I counted let alone posted to this. I fell off the wagon in counting and reporting after my birthday in October Then went to Houston where I added to my stash a bit. Not much, I was good. In trying to figure out my report, I found one that was never posted so I am not doing as bad as I thought. This past few weeks I've made a quick quilt and plus the backs for two smaller quilts tops. But hey it all counts.


Used this Week: 7 yards
Used year to Date: 131.25 yards
Donated/Gifted this Week: 3 yards
Donated/Gifted year to Date: 36.75
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 48.25 yards
Net Used for 2010: 119.75 yards

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your forebearance in buying any of that gorgeous fabic out there. Now your report intrigues me. Why do we subtract what we bought in the YTD to get a net. You still have used 131 yds - that hasn't changed and don't we subtract the donated somewhere in there? I'm thinking the Net used should be called Net Stash estimate instead.
    Just trying to understand how to do this, so I can start wk 1 in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a "ka-boink" in October--was that you falling off the wagon? I think most of us have fallen off that wagon, they are selling us BenGay in huge tubes for the bruising. And your numbers are good!

    ReplyDelete